Brand Style Guide
- Logo Usage Guidelines – How should the logo be used and not used?
- Brand colour palette – visual, aural or sensorial signatures.
- Typography – What are our primary and secondary fonts? Usage guidelines.
- Photography/ illustrations/ images – what is our style? References for what we mean.
- Brand personality: what words/ feelings/ moods will we associate with our company that will be different from competition?
- Brand values – What values guide both our everyday work and the big stuff? What will we never do no matter how tough business might be?
Get a stunning web presence - it's easy and free with us. Mobile optimized. Free multilingual fonts. SEO wizard.
A brand is a combination of the name, slogan and logo that is used to help identify a company or its products.
A business strategy is a set of competitive moves and actions that a business uses to attract customers.
- 4th Floor, Jewel Lake Jewellers Building, Road, near PC Jewellers, Sardarpura, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
- 91 94620 92373
- [email protected]